HaloCraft 2 Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 enables users to experience many things from the video game Halo for XBOX, owned by Microsoft. This mod allows players to fight the enemies of Halo, using Halo’s weapons, tools/resources, and even vehicles including a Scorpion, Phantom, and a Mongoose (in v1.3).
HaloCraft 2 Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.