No one knows who carved the gullies or made the walls that became the Maze. Some say it was black souled giants playing with lesser people in horrible blood sports as they wondered in the walls. Today the walls are less steep and are covered in green but the Maze still stands and its still a slow going over the hills.
The Maze: a wandering labyrinthine of green hills, difficult to pass over and filled with many wonders. In it rises the Bazol volcano and its wastes.There are also are odd structures that have a magic older than those of our father’s fathers(not done, coming soon).
Alejamb: A dry land separated by a mountain range. In the north lie the bones of the pets of the giants. On the other side tall grass grows and a savanna flourishes on the top of steep seashore cliffs.
Icefall: a mountainous land locked in permafrost here only small trees grow on the borders. The less fortunate however are locked in ice.
Temap: here proud mountains raise their hands to meet the sky, on there slopes lie many trees. Often times the travelers would make songs of the mountains because no view does justice to the beauty of the massive. It also protects the Golden-Green wood, where no shadow befalls the place(coming soon).
Cherry Blossom Forest: In the south among the waters lie a cherry blossom forests, the blue lagoons are filled every spring with their pedals as they prepare to give new fruit to the weary travelers.
Storm Beach: Due to the heat of the desert and the cold of the ice large hurricanes form here in the lush temperate oak forests that give way to pines as the beach winds it way north.
Mirror lake: this is where the young traveler spawns, at the feet of the Temap and IceFall mountains. It is a quite and humid place surrounded by pines. Often travelers would come back to the lake to lookat its flawless surface to discover truth.. or madness.
- Size: 4k by 4k
- Water level: 30 (low)
- All mobs can spawn: yes
- Survival friendly: yes
- Structures: no
- Organics: no
- Packs it looks good in: Default, Conquest
Gysha Maze of Gods Map Installation
- Download Gysha Maze of Gods Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.