Gwycraft Colored Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds colored blocks and glowing blocks to your world.
The blocks are available in the standard 16 minecraft colors, some of the dyed blocks include:
- bookcases (enchanting compatible)
There are also light emitting versions of most blocks.
- Backpack support, the blocks go into the correct backpacks
- Forge MultiPart
- Use the saw to cut up the blocks
Gwycraft Colored Blocks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.