GunZ Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 was first created by SeaBoiii for the Probow Network Gamemode “GunZ”. The game is where players buy guns and head out to kill zombies. Players earn more money for player kills, zombie kills and even Skeleton kills. The Resourcepack was later updated by the VN brothers to include more stuff for example, nicer looking guns etc. Till now, it is still being updated by them.
GunZ Resource Pack Installation
- Download GunZ Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!