Guide-API Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows modders to easily create in-game documentation. Books are maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own creative tab, etc)
Guide-API Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.