Growthcraft Community Edition Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 was originally developed by Gwafu. It aimed to improve the agricultural and farming aspects of the game. Improvements were added to the game included but were not limited to the addition of unique crops and fun ingame-hobbies. Gwafu has since moved on from Minecraft and released his source code for the Minecraft Modding community to fix the FluidStack issue that broke brewing. We have taken up the torch to continue his fine work as a Community Edition project.
Growthcraft Community Edition Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.