GreyseD is a minigame map who the objective is to survive of the zombies. The game have 2 differents game mode, the survival test and the Unlocking chests. When you start the game, you have a Ak-47 with loaders, food, and a sword. but you need to walk into the map to find other resources.
- Download GreyseD Minigame Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.