GreenThumb Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 right click those crops and get them out of that soil and in that inventory! We don’t stop there! They get REPLANTED TOO!
(May or may not work with modded crops, depends on how good the other modder’s integration is.)
Note: You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod.
GreenThumb Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.