Inspired by the Museum of London’s rich collections, the Great Fire 1666 maps will allow players to explore the City of London and experience the story of the fire like never before. Uncover the causes of this terrible event, help fight the fire and eventually try your hand at rebuilding London. Each map will include challenges that help players delve deeper into the story and experience what it was like to be part of the Great Fire.
This first map covering London before the Great Fire, features notable landmarks such as London Bridge, the old St Paul’s Cathedral, and the infamous Pudding Lane.
Great Fire 1666 Pre-Fire London Map Installation
- Download Great Fire 1666 Pre-Fire London Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.