Hello everyone! Today I proudly present to you a fully working Gravity Gun in vanilla minecraft with only one command block!
You can craft a Gravity Gun by throwing on ground an arrow, a nether star and 16 redstone blocks.
This command works in minecraft version 1.8+
- Command length: 30’138 characters
- Maximum command block space: 32’767 characters
Gravity Gun with only one command block Map Installation:
- Download Gravity Gun with only one command block Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.