GravelMiner Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 will make your mining trips more enjoyable by getting rid of the falling gravel problem that everyone has run into before.
You can either…
- Install it on your client and it will automatically place torches from your hotbar below falling gravel and retrieve the torch afterwards.
- or install it on your server (or singleplayer world) and it will insta-break gravel blocks above the block you mine, before they fall down.
That means GravelMiner Mod works on clients, even if slightly less convenient than the server-side version. It will auto-adjust based on latency / TPS lag, so if it fails to get good timing with the torch placement, let it fail and it will learn and be less likely to fail next time.
When installed on a server, the mod uses an opt-in system for players: only those who want to use its functionality need to install the mod on their client. Players can connect without it just fine.
GravelMiner Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.