Better Villages Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 Increases the chances of generating a village, clustering villages together and improving wheat fields.
Better Villages Mod does a couple of things to villages to improve them such as the following:
- 1. Makes villages more common.
- 2. Villages spawn in a new cluster idea. If one village can spawn a couple more will spawn near-bye. (Can get completely ridiculous on flat worlds, See images for examples)
- 3. Villages can spawn in almost every biome.
- 4. Made village torch look cooler.
- 5. Made both type of wheat fields look better with a surrounding fence and torches.
- 6. Replace the dirt in the wood hut with cobblestone and made the surrounding highlight smooth stone.
Villages Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.