GoodyBags Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to create custom loot bags (similar to the Thaumcraft loot bags) through JSON files.
There are currently 3 types of bags you can create:
- Spawn- Spawns in a player’s inventory when they first join the world. Meant to replace the inventory spam that has become current modded Minecraft. I guess you can use it for other things, too.
- Loot- Generates in dungeon chests with a configurable weight.
- Prize- Meant to be given to players as a reward for completing something. Similar to the HQM bags.
GoodyBags Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.