Golestandt’s Den Map is a beautiful Dwarven water treatment center and an essential component to making Dwarven healing ale. It rests on the shores of the east ocean.
Annoyed by the Dwarves great success, Golestandt became envious and slaughtered everyone who was unlucky enough to be living there. For many years the Dwarves did not return out of fear that challenging Golestandt would destroy their civilization.
But, circumstances made it necessary that they return and recolonize. Upon arrival, they did not find Golestandt, but instead a various assortment of great eggs.
The dwarves began using the eggs as a power source for their work since they emanated great energy. This was not a wise decision however, because Dragons do not like others in their den.
Golestandt’s Den Map Installation:
- Download Golestandt’s Den Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.