Global GameRules Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 allows for global GameRules that applies when a world is loaded.
All changes made to the GameRules in one world is applied to all other worlds when they are loaded and saved to the config.
Rules made in either config file or in-game config gui is applied on world loads.
Example of changed config
Global GameRules Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.