My intention has always been to make things like grass, stone, cobble, etc. tile well without annoying patterns in the landscape or your creations, unless they’re supposed to be man-made patterns like straight runs of cobble, iron girders, etc…at least that’s the goal! As such, you should be able to see your flights of fanciful engineering the way you imagined them, within the unlimited, limitations of Minecraft.
- Download Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource Pack for Minecraft