Glendale Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 designed for use along with my adventure map, Glendale Island. After a lot of work and time went into the pack, perhaps more so then the map it’s self, and how I started using it for general game play, I scrapped the plan of making it just for one map, and turned it into a general Minecraft texture pack.
FEATURES: 1.8 Custom Mesh Support!
Uses MCPATCHER/Optifine features such as:
- CTM (Connective Texture)
- Fog, Trees, and water Biome tinting
- Custom Lightmap
- Custom Night Sky
- Random Mob support
Glendale Resource Pack Installation
- Download Glendale Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!