Giant Controllable Spider Robot Map Features:
● Start/stop engine
● Spiderlike movement
● Argusfish Autocannon
● Toggle-able Sequential Supercharged Cruiser Missile Launcher (can be launched from the cockpit)
● Slimeblocks, Pistons & Redstone Blocks
● No Command Blocks or Redstone Dust
Giant Controllable Spider Robot Map Installation:
- Download Giant Controllable Spider Robot Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.