Giacomo’s Foundry Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds the new Foundry block which is used to recycle materials. The recyclable materials are those that can be obtained by melting in the furnace. If an object is built with recyclable materials then it can be smelted in the foundry to recover the materials of which it is composed. The non-recyclable parts of an object will be burned and will be lost. But beware: items containing fuels can cause fire, items containing gunpowder can cause explosions.
Giacomo’s Foundry Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.