Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds the seeds of the plant of Experience.
The seeds are very expensive: it takes eight gold ingots and a seed of wheat to get an Experience plant seed. On average, collecting a mature plant using a Fortune III enchanted item make you get a single seed. If you use a tool not enchanted or not the plant is mature the likelihood goes down dramatically.
To get the crop without damaging the plants use shears with right mouse button, as you do to shear a sheep.
But beware villagers: they will destroy your plants…
The harvest consists Experience Orbs!
Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.