Geochests Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Features
- Geochests let you pick up and place down areas of blocks in the world!
- Pick up Geochests and carry them with you – they keep their inventory!
- Supports all vanilla block types as of Minecraft 1.7.10, in both Survival and Creative mode!
- Supports all vanilla entity types (e.g. paintings, minecarts, mobs, etc.) as of Minecraft 1.7.10!
- Responds to a redstone signal allowing complex new interactions!
- 5 different colours and sizes – From 3×3 through to 11×11!
- Chaining Geochests allows you to store areas of any shape or size! Like that village? Well now you can steal it!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.