GeoActivity Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds 3 new different coal ores to the game:
- Anthracite Ore – spawns on layers 18-38 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, more difficult to find
- Bituminous Ore – spawns on layers 34-48 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, not very hard to find
- Lignite Ore – spawns on layer 46-64 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, somewhat common
GeoActivity Mod Mod Features
- 3 new coal types
- new armor/tools sets that can be customized
- new blocks
- new machines
- RF powered tools
- JEI compatible
GeoActivity Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.