Gentle Harvest Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a mod that automatically replants crops as you harvest them (by right-clicking them). In vanilla MC these crops are wheat, potatoes, carrots and cocoa pods. Only fully grown crops are affected. It should also be compatible with any mod-added crops that extend BlockCrops or BlockCocoa.
Gentle Harvest Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.