Gendustry Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 features upgradable powered apiaries, genetic manipulation, and mutation. Allows construction of new organisms from genetic templates.
- Advanced powered apiary with tons of upgrades
- Genetic manipulation of bees, trees and butterflies
- Forced mutation
- Construction of new organisms from genetic templates
- Machines can be powered by either BuildCraft, IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 4.
- Items can be charged by either IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 4.
- All mods that add Bees, Trees or Butterflies using the Forestry API are supported.
- IC2 Uranium 235/238 can be used to produce Mutagen.
- If BuildCraft is installed some alternative recipes are enabled.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.