GenCreator Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod inspired by AtomicStryker’s Ruins mod. This mod allows you to create the WorldGen structures from inside the game. This mod allows for File Sharing: The files generated by this mod can be found under the GenCreator folder in your config folder. You can download other structures people made and put them there. By default, no structures are loaded.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.