Geko’s Lasers Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds lasers to Minecraft. This mod is built as an add-on to Thermal Expansion, so it is recommended that you play with TE (and its dependancies!) also installed. Any mod that uses the RedstoneFlux API, and can somehow get that RF into an item (such as EnderIO or Mekanism) will also work. (Note that if you do take this route, Thermal Foundation is still required)
Geko’s Lasers Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.