Garden Stuff Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a collection of garden-related mods originally based on Modular Flower Pots. I hit some technical barriers that required a compatibility-breaking rewrite, and took the opportunity to break the mod into several pieces. This gives me more freedom to expand each of the pieces without the worry that I’m straying too far from the “modular pot” focus. This mods are meant to be used together, but you are free to pick and choose the content you want to use.
This mod collection can co-exist with Modular Flower Pots, but duplicates most of its content. I would not recommend running them together.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.