Gammabright mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an advanced brightness and fullbright mod. This mod adjusts the in-game gamma setting which lights up everything in the game; blocks, mobs, entities… Gammabright modifies the same value that the brightness slider under “Video Settings” controls. The brightness slider is very limited to how much it can adjust the gamma. Gammabright mod can go way beyond (or below!). Smooth lighting still works, all shadows are even, and there are no lighting glitches or dark spots. Gammabright can be very helpful when exploring pitch-black caves, building structures in the dark, fighting players at night, or even spotting that seemingly invisible skeleton.
Gammabright Mod Features:
- Light up the world to your liking with a simple tap of a key!
- Adjust your brightness in-game using the arrow keys (customizable).
- Modify how much the arrow keys increment the brightness in the config file.
- Lots of other settings can be configured as well.
- Create smooth and easy brightness fades for videos.
- Supports both singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Never be unable to see at night and in caves again!
- See everything clearly underwater!
- The first highly customizable brightness fullbright mod!
- Open zip file and drag and drop mod_Gammabright.class into the minecraft.jar. Remember to install or Forge and to delete the META-INF folder.
Install Gammabright with LiteLoader
- Download LiteLoader
- Install LiteLoader (to chain with forge check the “Chain to Minecraft Forge” option in the installer)
- Download Gammabright mod
- **The file downloaded should have the extension “.litemod”. If it does not change it!**
- Start Minecraft and select the LiteLoader profile from the launcher screen and run the game
- After now running LiteLoader at least once, put the Gammabright litemod file into the now visible “mods” folder inside your .minecraft folder
- Run the Minecraft game and enjoy!
Notice: For versions of LiteLoader for Minecraft 1.7.2 and on, there is a sweet little LiteLoader tab on the right side of the screen available on the main menu and pause menu. Click this tab to view information about LiteLoader and all of your installed LiteLoader mods! Look for Gammabright… (it better be there!)
Recommended: Download either the Macro / Keybind mod, ScrollableControls, or to extend the “Controls” menu so that the keybindings this mod adds don’t go off the screen! “G“ is the default toggle. Can be changed in the in-game controls GUI