Gakais Flight Table Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 a table, that consumes different kinds of fuel to grant creative-like flying capabilities in a specified range. If the table receives a redstone signal, it is turned off. Leaving the range while flying, you will receive no fall damage.
Parameters like fuel consumption and ranges can be adjusted in the config file “FlightTable.cfg”.
- Feather (default: 12k RF)
- Redstone Feather (default: 48k RF)
- Redstone Flux (not available in 1.8)
- Creative Feather (infinite fuel, e.g. for adventure maps)
- You can upgrade the range by inserting up to 64 glowstones into the upgrade slot:
- Flight Table
- Redstone Feather
Gakais Flight Table Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.