Gadomancy Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a gadget-mod for Thaumcraft 4. This mod contains some very useful and unique features to enhance your Thaumcraft experience. Additionally, we’re focusing primarily on automation and adding choices to make Thaumcraft more feasible for multiplayer servers.
Option to open up an eldritch portal with a special multiblock and the cost of 4 eldritch eyes and a bit more vis than usual. Once entered, there is no exit until the eldritch maze is finished.
Arcane Enervation Emitter:
A device powered by Ordo essentia slowly powering up, increasing range and essentia drain speed along with it up to its maximum range of 15 blocks and drain speed of 1 ordo essentia per second.
Blocks protected by the Arcane Enervation Emitter cannot be destroyed by mods, no matter what mobs. It also stops Slimes from destroying farmland and stops creepers from exploding.
A arcane Follower thats flying around you and helps you defeting your daily foes. You can even upgrade its damage, attack range and attack speed!
Golem Core: Bodyguard:
Basically it does what it says here, attacking things that attack you. Targeting is similiar to the Minecraft Wolf. Will teleport to you if he is too far away. Rightclick to make the golem “sit”.
Allows random manipulation of an aura node for the cost of 70+ Vis. Some unknown results may appear that even the wisest thaumaturge doesn’t know yet.
Multiple Jars will exchange their essentia and try to keep an even amount.Right click on another jar to create a new network. If the placed jar is already linked then the item will be bound to this network. Shift + right click in the air to clear the network.
Hover over it with a wand (Without Focus) to see its range. All the dropped items in this range are part of the inventory of this block.
You’re only able to extract/insert items from the flat sides of the block. The block has no gui.
You’re now able to place rotated jars! Compatible with the following Jars:
- Thaumcraft: Warded Jar, Void Jar
- Automagy: Infinity Jar
- Thaumic Exploration: Oblivion Jar
A new golem type with 3 upgrade slots (you can’t make him advanced). Stats are simmilar to wood golem.
Runic Shielding for your golems! Does not use any kind of vis. Extra effective with Silverwood golem.
This core will make your golem follow you and attack the mobs that attack you or the mobs that you attacked. The golem behaves similiar to a wolf.
Golem Core: Break:
- This core will allow your golem to break marked blocks. He will use tools if you specified that in the golems inventory
(tipp: use an entropy upgrade to ignore metadata changes on tools).
- If you add a block to the golems inventory he will only break the specified block.
- Breaking speed depends on strength and tool speed.
- Fully compatible with the ordo upgrade (Specify which tool should be used on the associated marked block)
- You’re now able to automatically start your infusion with a redstone signal and it will store all your knowledge even if you’re offline!
- Place it on top of an infusion matrix (compatible with Thaumic Horizons)
- You can auto insert/extract the wand from the top side and if you enable the check box in the gui, you’re able to extract empty wands only.
- It will not accept redstone signal from top or bottom sides. But this process will add instability and use vis from the wand.
- The instability added depends on the used wand. Staffs are better than normal wands (you can’t use scepters)
- The best staff is a primal staff core with void caps (This will not add instability at all)
- The best vanilla wand is a silverwood rod with void caps. (Rods with more than 100 storages are better)
- You should always use a good wand otherwise you’ll get alot of instability!
- You can also use this to auto produce Crucibles and Thaumonomicons (who would need that?) and this will not drain vis from the wand.
Gadomancy Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.