Fusion Mod is the first official plugin for SimpleOres 2. This mod adds fusion furnaces and 3 new alloys.
SimpleOres, and the other plugins, are all extremely configurable. Almost everything you could ever want to be configured can be, using the configuration files that are generated automatically. As of Minecraft 1.7.2, ID’s are no longer configurable, and should not cause any conflict problems.
Fusion Mod Installation:
- Download the Recommended version of the MinecraftForge. Run the installer and Forge will install.
- Download the latest version of SimpleCore API. Do not extract the .jar file.
- Go to your mods folder (“%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” on Windows) and copy the SimpleCore jar file into the mods folder.
- Download the latest version of SimpleOres and any other desired plugins from the links above, and copy them into your mods folder.
- You’re done! Just load up the game again, make sure Forge is the selected profile, and you should be good!