Furnus Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds an upgradable and configurable Furnace and Grinder.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
- X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
- Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
- A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
- RF Upgrade: Enables RF support.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
And of course it doubles ores. (This mod only adds iron dust and gold dust, but if you have other ores and dusts in your modpack, it will probably work too.) You can edit the recipes in file config/furnus_recipes.json and add new ones. Furnace and grinder can be powered by External Heater from Immersive Engineering and Exoflame from Botania.
Furnus Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.