Fun Craft Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 contains my look for minecraft. Some of the things you will get with this resource pack is a non dull looking texture for bricks, A better looking crafting table and iron bars, redstone dust that looks like a wire rather that something that looks like it can be blown away by the wind, nice bright green grass, and a nice little creeper face on the iron doors to tell people to KEEP OUT.
Fun Craft Resource Pack Installation
- Download Fun Craft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!