FTBLib Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a library mod that is used for all of‘s mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc.
List of mods that use FTBLib:
- /reload – Reloads configs for server and clients
- /ftb_worldID – Prints current world UUID
- /ftb_mode list – Prints a list of available modes
- /ftb_mode get – Prints current world mode
- /ftb_mode set [mode] – Sets world mode to [mode]
- /edit_config <ID> [group] [entry] [value] – Opens config Gui, if only 1st argument is given
- /set_item_name [Name…] – Sets item display name for held item, like an Anvil
- /ftb_notify <player|@a> [notification Json…] – Sends a popup notification to player
- /back – Teleports player to his last death location
- /spawn – Teleports player to Overworld spawn
- /tpl [player] – Teleports to [player] if he is online or last location if offline
- /warp [ID] – Teleports player to server set warp [ID]
- /admin invsee [player] – If player is online, opens his inventory. Armor on left top row, Baubles on right top row.
- /admin setwarp [ID] – Sets warp [ID] to current position of player
- /admin delwarp [ID] – Deletes warp [ID]
- /admin unclaim – Unclaims current chunk (GUI in future)
- /admin unclaim_all <player | @a> – Unclaims all chunks from all dimensions
- /admin loaded_chunks – Opens a “guide” that shows all loaded chunks (from all mods) in all dimensions
- /admin worldborder on|off – Enables/disables world border
- /admin worldborder get [dim] – Prints world border size for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder set [dim] [radius] – Sets world border radius for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder center – Sets world border center to current player’s locatoin
- /admin worldborder center [x] [z] – Sets world border center to x, z
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player|@a> – Saves/loads player inventory to/from “/local/ftbu/playerinvs/”
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player> [custom name] – Saves/loads player inventory to/from “/local/ftbu/playerinvs
To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb_mode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in “ftb_gamemode.txt”.
FTBLib Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.