Fruit Charcoal Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Items/Blocks:
By default, the biofuel will smelt 6 items.
Bits smelt exactly 1 item.
Base items, compressed, double compressed, Fruit Charcoals and Super Fruit Charcoals. Super Fruit Charcoals are pretty pricey, but are worth it.. Considering they smelt 25k items. There’s also 4x charcoals. Just smelt charcoals!
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
There are two configuration modes –
Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
“Not Realism”: Basically, any “fruit” smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
Fruit Charcoal Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.