From the Ashes: Contingency Plan Mod Pack 1.7.10. In the late 21st century the Earth was getting low on resource, overpopulated, and had extreme pollution levels. Global sea levels had risen, and famine and disease were common, war was looming on the horizon. In order to ensure the survival of humanity after the inevitable disaster, the worlds greatest scientists were placed in bunkers in cryogenic sleep, waiting for a time to emerge, for when they could accomplish their goal and restore the world.
- When starting for the first time, turn on the custom items resource pack.
- Advanced rocketry is currently experimental, it is on curse-forge, but it cannot be downloaded by the launcher at this moment, it will be included once it is able to be.
- Fastcraft is recommended,but not required.
- *Advanced Rocketry
- *Carpenter’s Blocks
- *Customitems-Meta mod
- *Extra Utilities
- *Funky Locomotion
- *HQM-The Journey
- *Malisis Doors
- *Falling Meteors
- #ProjectRed Base
- *Flans Mod
-Modern Warefare content pack
-Simple Parts content pack
-Ye olde content pack
-Zombie content pack
From the Ashes: Contingency Plan Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.