Friend Namer Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to add nicknames based on a user’s username to apply to them that are only visible on your side. The menu can be accessed through the minecraft forge mods menu, clicking on the mod name in the side bar, and clicking config at the bottom.
Friend Namer Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.