The grand Entry Hall opens through palatial double doors. This leads to one of the home plans largest characteristics, an unusual staircase. The Staircase rises and serpentines back around the Entry spilling your guest out, as if inviting them on a tour of your Majestic Home.
The living room lies straight ahead, featuring an ornate vaulted ceiling. The grandeur of the Living Room, gives precedence to the Castle Style Home Plan.
The kitchen lies like a center cut large diamond, with baguettes of rooms encircling its clarity. Boasting a chef’s dream, with enormous amounts of floating cabinets and counter space. The Kitchen also boasts a rear set of stairs, for informal friend and family members. The kitchen compliments the following rooms.
- Family Room
- Sun / Solarium employs skylights with wondrous effect
- Circular Breakfast nook
- Comfortable Keeping Room
- Dining Room
To add additional charm to this magnificent Home Plan, there is a Guest suite on the lower level. The Suite has private access to the sunken library. There are adorned doors to the left, each of them open onto a charming outdoor sitting area; bestowing panoramic views.
The upper level draws the eye to dramatic views of the keeping and living rooms, and of the foyer below. Alluring the sunlight to enter and float aimlessly through the openness.
The Master Suite offers a lesson in pure luxury. Its unique formation fills an entire corner of this extensive home plan. It offers a private Sitting Area and angled bath. As you enter the Master Bedroom you are left breathless while your eyes take in the free standing tub, which is encompassed by circular walls of windows. This offers you, your own intimate perch allowing you to enjoy the turning of seasons from a very private oasis. The Master Bedroom also exposes other small charms…
- Three sided see through fireplace
- Oversized free standing tub
There are three additional Family Bedrooms on the upper level of this impressive House Style. One of these Bedrooms is regal in style,
and has its own private en-suite. The additional two bedrooms in the house plan are conjoined by a non-traditional Jack & Jill Bathroom.
Each Bedroom has its own separate entry into the same lofty Bathroom.
- Each Bedroom is greeted into The Bathroom by a personalized vanity
- The Tub is centered and central to the Bathroom
- The Bathroom itself is an expansive half octagon, displaying large windows and regal walls.
Archival Designs, Inc. is proud to showcase a grand collection of unrivaled luxury home plans, including the Amboise House Plan, featuring unsurpassed elegance, modern amenities, with the comfort your family deserves.
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 5
French Country Home Map Installation:
- Download French Country Home Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.