- 2 game modes
- 10 unique weapons
- Bullet physics & ray tracing
- Multiplayer compatible.
This is a First Persons Zombie Shooter map named “Hordes”. It has 2 gamemodes: “Pest-Control” and “Hordes”. You spawn in the panic-room in the basement of an old wooden house. 3 portals surround the house that start spawning zombies. Meanwhile, as long as the portals are active, small “baby zombie” spawners will start to surround you. Shoot these or walk over them to trample them before they start spawning loads of baby zombies.
Gamemode 1: Pest control
Kill all the portals (100 HP) by shooting at them with your guns. Watch out, they will slowly heal over time. After all the portals are down you can either wait till the remaining “babie zombie” spawners and remaining zombies despawn (~2 minutes) or hunt them down. After all enemies have been killed you won!
Gamemode 2: Hordes
Fend of hordes of zombies as they come at the house. Shoot them with the guns. Use the roof as a strategic position or flee to the panic-room when all fails…
Warning: WORKS ONLY IN MINECRAFT 1.9 SNAPSHOTS AFTER 15w34A
FPS Zombie Apocalypse Map Installation:
- Download FPS Zombie Apocalypse Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.