FoxLib Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides various classes, methods and template code to assist other mods. It also replaces the default skull rendering in Minecraft with one that shows the hair layer as well as 3D rendering in the inventory
FoxLib Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.