Foundry Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod about melting metals into liquid and casting the to make various items. This mod adds the following liquid metals: Iron, Gold, Copper, Tin, Bronze, Electrum, Invar, Nickel, Zinc, Brass, Silver, Steel, and Lead. Integrates with Buildcraft, IC2 (experimental branch), Forestry, Railcraft, Thermal Expansion, Redstone Arsenal, Gregtech, and Tinker’s Construct.
Foundry Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.