FortuneOres Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10 converts all ore drops into items and allows them to benefit from Fortune enchantments, without allowing dupes. In addition to using the Ore Dictionary to remain highly compatible, FortuneOres is configurable, allowing you to disable any supported metals, as well as alter the base number of dropped chunks.
FortuneOres works with all of the most common ores found in mods by default, and will soon be adding an API for other mods to add their own metals, as well as new metals being added to the mod itself upon request.
FortuneOres 2 is also a total rewrite from the old version, and as such, is not backwards compatible. All metal chunks have been compressed into a single item, and the mod should no longer cause issues with other mods doing OreDictionary magic. FO2 also brings to the table new, streamlined textures, and quicker additions of more metals!
FortuneOres Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.