Forge Relocation Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a powerful library that takes care of all the grunt work of implementing frames and motors. Quickly create blocks to move other blocks with ease, no need to get your hands dirty.
DISCLAIMER: Forge Relocation IS NOT associated with forge itself. DO NOT report bugs to them!!
Forge Relocation Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.