Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an extension that allows proper movement of FMP tiles. It is not recommended that you move FMP tiles without it. Features include the ability to move multipart tiles correctly, being able to place parts inside frame blocks, and using covers to prevent sticks, and using panels to add solidity to sides.
It also serves as a test case of how other mod authors could use the API to add custom tile movers in case the default code does not work properly with their blocks.
DISCLAIMER: Forge Relocation IS NOT associated with forge itself. DO NOT report bugs to them!!
Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.