Forge Essentials Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds Bukkit-like functionality to Forge such as permissions, extra commands and player logging.
Forge Essentials aims to provide a suite of fully server-side mods to make running, administrating and using a server better and easier. It also includes a client mod, which may be optionally downloaded to enable additional features. This mod only needs to be installed on the server and is not required at all on the client.
Forge Essentials Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.