Forge Essentials Client Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is the (optional) client addon for ForgeEssentials.
It provides some additional features, which are not possible with server-only forge mods:
- /reach command to modify reach distance for players
- WorldEdit overlay
- Permission overlay
- And other small features + more coming soon
Forge Essentials Client Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.