Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is an open source mod for Minecraft Forge to auto-heal world after an explosion inspired by the famous bukkit pluggin CreeperHeal from Nitnelave. Clients don’t need Forge Creeper Heal installed to join your server BUT they need have Forge.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.