Forever Enough Items Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 bringing back NEI to latest minecraft versions.
- Utilities grid on top left!
- Inventory save & load.
- Item Subsets.
But with improvements, and a lot more!
- Unlimited amount of profiles.
- Full configurability: from background color to disabling whole element.
- API for easier integration.
- PLAYABLE BY UR PETS, THX 2 FULL LOLCAT SUPPORT!
- Install FEI, Excore, JEI.
- It is also recommended to install Light Level Overlay Reloaded (LLOR) and CEI or More Overlays (If installing CEI and More Ovelays, CEI will take priority over More Overlays for chunk edges. If installing LLOR and More Overlays, you can display light level with crosses and numbers).
- Launch your game and enjoy!
(Sometimes FEI gui elements may not adapt properly to your screen size. Just right click on profile icon in bottom left corner, or hit P, right click on selected profile, right click on element that’s not properly postionned in the list, click on “Position and Size” settings to move your element around with mouse or align it with numpad).
Configuring FEI for your look and feel!
- If you hover over anything (from FEI) and hold shift, tooltip explaining how to use it will appear.
- In the bottom left corner, you have profiles selector. Left clicking will display quick selector, right clicking will bring up profiles manager. In there you can change, remove and create new profiles. From there eveything is annotated and intuitive to use!
- You can also go to profiles manager anytime (in gui), by hitting ctrl + P.
- Concerning elements positions: you can align elements, in “Position And Size” gui, by using your numpad (2 axis), or your arrows (1 axis: x for left & right, y for up & down).
Custom permissions system!
- FEI has custom permissions system. It consists of user, moderator, administrator and owner. You can use /feiop to OP others. You can OP to any level below yours.
- In order to OP first player (owner), use server console with /feiop <PLAYER> (server), which will make PLAYER and owner, or /feiop (single player / lan), to OP yourself (works only if you’re hosting the world).
- Each “game changing” action has permission level that user must have. For example: game mode utility or inventory loader. But, displaying chunk edges or saving inventory is not game changing, so you can save your inventory without any permission level.
FEI overrides some JEI functionality in order to corespond to profile system. For example, (by default), search bar is moved to center. You may also notice that wrench icon in bottom right corner is gone. That’s because JEI is now configured per profile.
- FEI does not do anything that JEI does (nor CEI, nor LLOR, nore More Overlays). On top of that, you must install JEI in order for FEI to work.
- If issues concerning JEI and JEI pluggins appear, report them to me and to mezz. FEI might be causing them.
Forever Enough Items Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.