Forestry Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 Features
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
Forestry Mod Installation:
- Step 0: Check that your minecraft is at the required version. Down- or upgrade as necessary. If you already have a compatible BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft2 installed, you can skip directly to Step 4.
- Step 1: Find your minecraft.jar. On windows it will be located in /.minecraft/bin. Backup your current minecraft.jar.
- Step 2: Delete the folder META-INF in your minecraft.jar. Not deleting it will cause the game to fail to start up, even if you installed everything else correctly.
- Step 3: Open your minecraft.jar. Drag and drop the contents of the zip file for into the .jar. You have to install the mods in this exact order!
- Step 4: Add forestry-A-*.jar to your mod folder in /.minecraft/mods. This is also where the files for BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft2 should be located.
- Step 5 (optional): Test your installation by launching the minecraft client. Press the button “Login” in the launcher and wait for the main menu to appear. Now check the file ForgeModLoader-client-0.log in /.minecraft/. You should find a line that says “[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Activating mod Forestry” or something similar. If the file does not mention Forestry, something is amiss.