This one command creation recreates football (or soccer for you Americans) in vanilla Minecraft. You can join one of the two teams and start playing against others ot just have fun alone. Please watch the video to see how to set up the goals.
Football with only one command block Map Installation
- Download Football with only one command block Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.